- 5000000 INR
- M.S Steel
- 80 - 100 T/hr
- PLC Control
- Yes Hertz (HZ)
- 1550 Millimeter (mm)
- 1900 Millimeter (mm)
- 440 Volt (v)
- CFD - 50 Counter Flow Plant
- 25 Pound (lb)
- 40 x 8 x 8 Foot (ft)
1. The new Counter FlowTechnology Continuous Drum Mix Plant is setting new Standards for Asphalt MixProduction in the 60â90 t/h Output Classes. The Prime Benefits of the Plant areFuel Efficiency, Low Carbon Foot Print, Environment Protection and Facility toAdd RAP. (Optional & Extra Chargeable)
2. The Heart of this Plant is aHigh Efficiency Counter Flow Drier Drum with a Matched Modulating Long NoseBurner. In Conventional Continuous Mixing Plant the Parallel Flow Heat TransferTechnology is used where in the Material to be Heated and the Hot Gases FlowParallel to Each Other in the Same Direction. In a Counter Flow Drier Drum, theMaterial to be Heated and the Hot Gases Flow Contra to each other Meaning inOpposite Directions. This is Highly Efficient Heat Transfer System to Maximizethe Transfer of Heat from Hot Gases as well as Radiation Heat from The BurnerFlame to the Aggregates. And the Spraying of Bitumen and Filler is done whenthe Hot Aggregates Pass Behind the Burner in the Same Drier Drum.
3. Special Design ContinuousDrier Drum with Counter Flow Heat Transfer Technology Yields Significant FuelEfficiency and Much Better Pollution Control, The Drum is fitted with a LongNose Modulating Burner Extending Inside the Drier. The Fight Arrangement in theDrum will be classified as Loosening Zone, Convecting Zone, Radiating Zone inFront of the Burner Flame and Mixing Zone behind the Burner Flame. The UniqueFlight Design Ensures Total Heat Transfer, a through Mixing & Coating,Lower Emissions and Prevention of Bitumen Oxidation.
4. Cold RAP Addition Solutions.(Optional) Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement.
The Usability of ReclaimedAsphalt, or Recycling, is Gaining Popularity Today and May Become NecessityTomorrow. Because of Counter Flow Design of the Drum the Mixing takes PlaceBehind the Burner Flame and Hence Facilitates Adding of RAP Material throughSpecially Designed RAP Ring Introduction Flights and Mixing Flights.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No. 110/26, Laxmanji Compound, Nr. Vadilal Ice-Cream Factory Road, Dudheshwar Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380004, India